Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seven Months and Supplimenting

Today is Cam's 7th month birthday. He's putting his binky in his mouth on his own, helping to feed himself and he's trying to say Bella. Right now it comes out as "Ah-bah" but he consistently said it to her at least 8 times today while reaching out to get her attention. It was really cute. I have run out of my frozen milk supply and I'm not really able to get that much when I pump so today we decided to supplement with formula when he goes to the sitter. To my surprise, he loved the formula. He's been such a piggy today. :) I'll bet he's having a growth spurt. He's growing out of his 9 month outfits and fits some of his 12 month outfits well.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 7 months Cam! That's cute he's trying to call the dog (cat? lol). Addie is trying to say Cat...she sees one and keeps making the "ca...ca..." sound haha. Addie liked the formula too. We are switching in the next couple of weeks. Way to go making it this far w/out supplementing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Hes growing SO much! I can't wait to see all of you again =) I'm with you with the pumping thing :\ I FOUND an AC adapter instead of buying one. Well as much as he likes it...I hope he doesnt prefer it to breast milk.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a little piggy. Oink oink Cameron.

    ReplyDelete