I am pledging to not eat any fast food for one month, starting Sunday June 21st, Father's day, ending July 21st. I am doing this in honor of my father-in-law Warren Webber and anyone else who has suffered from a heart attack and/or Type 2 Diabetes.
I invite you to join me in this good cause. Let's be healthier and happier. If you decide to join me please send me your name and who you are pledging in honor of. Please pass this along to others who might be interested in pledging to be healthier!
The Slow Food Resolution Pledge:
I pledge to not eat any fast food for one whole month. I will not use drive through windows for any reason. If I must eat at a sit down restaurant I will not eat any fried foods. I will take on the responsibility to make sure I have healthy foods available to me at meal times and snack times. When I eat, I will eat slowly and savor my food. I will stop eating when I am full.
Thanks for reading! Have fun and be healthy!
My name is Natasha Webber and I pledge in honor of Warren Webber, Wanda Self, Gary Self, and Lora Hall.
No comments:
Post a Comment