Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keeping up with everyone

I really want to keep up with everyone, but sometimes I find that there isn't enough time in the day. I'll still do my best to do so, but I'll also blog here in case we don't talk for a while.

Most of what I'll have to say will be normal and probably boring to people without kids, lol.

Let's get started.

Cameron is still doing great on solids. So far he's had cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, cinnamon, peas, and today we tried applesauce. He's such a good eater. I swear I've heard him say something that sounds like "good" several different times while sitting in his highchair eating. Probably not, but hey, a mom can dream right? We're working on building his back muscles with his bumbo so he can learn to sit up. He loves books and we read to him often. Tonight I realized that I need to get a book with animals so I can be teaching him his animal sounds.

I have sort of stumbled into a new business. I really just signed up for the discount, but perhaps more will come of it. I am now an Arbonne International consultant, so if you have any questions or health and beauty needs let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love to blog because it's a way to journal and also there are ways to print your blogs off into a book. Can you just imagine the kids when they're older looking through my blog book at all the potty training stories? Yes, we will all laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I already laugh every time I read them. I can't imagine how much your kids will love you for showing their friends when they are in high school!

    ReplyDelete