Sunday, April 26, 2009

He's growing up!



He's starting to enjoy tummy time more now.

Tonight Cameron wanted my cup. I've been noticing at meals he stares at me when I drink and follows my cup with his eyes. He only gets a bowl of food, no drink since he's still getting it from the "tap." We only give juice if he's backed up. Anyways, he grabbed my cup from me when we were snuggling in the recliner. Since it was only water I decided to share. He liked that and he chewed on my cup some. So, I decided to give him his own sippy cup of a tiny bit of water. He loved it! I need to buy him one with handles. (The one I gave him was an old one from when I babysat.)

Then at bedtime, he was out of jammies since he's been a little vomit monster lately. So I got into our "new" stash of clothes I got garage sale-ing, freshly washed of course. I put him in a set of 12 month big boy jammies tonight! They're only a little big and he looks so adorable. :) I can't believe how fast he's growing.

1 comment:

  1. That is good he likes his water, Keep him on it. My kids hated water. And yes, they do grow up fast and they become way more fun.

    ReplyDelete