Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bubbles, saucers, and bunnies, oh my!

So Cameron thinks bubbles are pretty neat. His face really lights up when I blow bubbles for him. It's pretty cute.

He's also starting to get around more in his exersaucer. Shon was rooting him on all night to take just one more step.

At bedtime he practiced sitting up in his boppy while I read him the PJ Funnybunny story. Shon was in charge of helping his balance.

We're doing great during the day here, though every night is a fight to get him to stay asleep and in bed. No amount of Tylenol or Orajel is helping him stay asleep. I'm running a little ragged from this, even though every morning he's refreshed as if he slept all night. Haha our energy levels are far from even.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, kids suck the energy right out of you and use it for themselves. It certainly cannot come from the poor amount of food they eat. The number of calories going in CANNOT match the number of calories burned.

    ReplyDelete