Saturday, May 2, 2009

He's moving forward fast!





Well, not literally. No crawling yet, but in the space of one day he (1.)was found sleeping soundly on his tummy for the very first time. I've found him awake and screaming after a nap on his tummy but never sleeping so I didn't think he'd ever slept that way. (2.) Sat up on my lap without my help for about 2 minutes. He has never sat unsupported at all. Ever.(3.) Played while sitting up, in the tripod position. Today he played and played with his stack up cups! He's like a different baby from yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. He's a big boy! I love the outfit. Jacob wore that outfit at 3 months. He's just a cute boy. He doesn't want to crawl until he can crawl to his Auntie Rachel. Looking at him makes me want to snuggle with him! Why are you depriving me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully we'll get another visit in soon! I'd love for him to crawl to Auntie Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I wish I could see him! I can't wait until Abbey is doing what he is!

    ReplyDelete