Today is Cam's half birthday and we celebrated with cheese cake. I was going to make a half cake for him but he couldn't eat it anyway and cheese cake that I didn't have to make just sounded more yummy! We also had mini muffins to celebrate 6 months of breastfeeding. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it this far and I am hoping I can go another 6 months.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Happy 1/2 birthday to Cameron!
Today is Cam's half birthday and we celebrated with cheese cake. I was going to make a half cake for him but he couldn't eat it anyway and cheese cake that I didn't have to make just sounded more yummy! We also had mini muffins to celebrate 6 months of breastfeeding. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it this far and I am hoping I can go another 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww
ReplyDeleteThat's my baby Cam! He's a cutie and I just want to give him a big kiss and pinch his cheeks.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1/2 Birthday to Cam! I'm so happy for you guys, you're such a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete